Monday, July 26, 2010

4 hours to go

Well, I'm awake, packed, dressed and Stevie has the coffee brewing. I've got Professor Samuel Louis Peanut III strapped into my backpack. As he is quite the celebrity, he'll be traveling incognito: flat cap and sun glasses, no monocle and cravat here!

I made the same mistake I made this morning as I did the morning I left for here: forgot to lay out socks. Luckily, it doesn't matter if my clothes make it to DFW in a perfectly pressed or tidy manner (not to say the bag isn't packed neatly, just more efficiently). My backpack is still the seventh wonder of the world in terms of how much it can hold without spewing it forth in a small burst of stuff.

Well, back to prepairing for my trip. See you on the other side!




There's never just one right answer.
And there's never just one right question.
~www.tut.com

1 comment:

  1. Do give the professor a big hug for me...I miss him, and his sidekick ;)

    ReplyDelete