Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something strange

So I arrived at the Pier today and immediately noticed that something was a bit off. I didnt recognize any of the cars, and there were no other buskers there. Now when I say this, I don't mean that there were three of us, I mean I was the *only* one there. The office where the admin people are was also empty.

There were no buskers. There was no list. It was like suddenly everyone had just walked away. It was very strange.

So I decided that I'd wait 'till 11 to see what was going on. But 11am rolls around and no one comes out of the admin building. 11:15, no one.

3rd Street Promenade also seemed rather barren.

So I have no idea what's happening. I do know that parkour is tonight, and I'm looking forward to that. 2 weeks off means that tonight may indeed suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment