Sunday, July 11, 2010

Good day

So I woke up this morning with a start, partly due to Stevie making a noise near me, but mostly due to a rather strange and apparently shocking dream. Immediately after waking, I was invited to go to a Tree People thing where we help take care of trees.

So we made it out there and listened to the little instructional on how to properly dig out and make the little mulch beds and went to it. We had a grand time and got to speak with Socially Awkward Lady, who wanted some sort of praise for taking care of her trees (they were the best and easiest for us to re-mulch) so she elevated Stevie and I to position of Grand Tree Knowledge People.

After we went to Aroma Cafe, which was amazing, and then wandered to a park and had a SPONTANEOUS SCRUMPING EXPEDITION and gathered some more plums which turned into a present for some friends we were going to see to consult on their new house's yard. Their house is actually a yard that happens to have a house on it.

Then we came back and Stevie gardened some more and I practiced with poi and managed not only to get down the move I was practicing yesterday, but I didn't even rack myself (a major accomplishment).

Then we had casserole and beer and talked and are about to watch Harold and Maude.

Had a great day.

tl;dr: Arboring, spontaneous scrumping; consulting; poi; beer; movie; good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment