Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Writing...

I think the worst part about writing is getting stuck and not knowing how to continue. I'm at a point where I'm just not sure where the story is going. I have the first 45 pages and the last 15, but how do I connect them? What is the main character actually doing? What is he going to find? Why do we care?

Someone is screaming obsenities at someone else outside, so I may about to get stabbed.

*EDIT: Turns out that the guy wasn't screaming at someone, just screaming. Everything he said was freestyle rap, all of it mixing together and all of it rhyming. His eyes were a terrifying shade of blue, and in them you could see the pain of a thousand lifetimes, the anger of a thousand deaths. He was crazy, or maybe he was too sane, I'm not sure. All I know is that he was the first person I've ever been truely afraid of.

1 comment:

  1. Try taking a break from that story and write something else just for fun, it might give you ideas. (Also, you should find a way to insert the last three sentences of you post into your story. That's a very nifty description.) :]

    ReplyDelete