Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preparations for Tomorrow

Just got back from the fabric store (by the way, people look at you weird when you try out every piece of fabric with a deck of cards...just saying...).  I also went to the grocery with Stevie this morning where, apparently, you get a $5 or so discount for using your own bags. $5 per bag. Awesome!

Now I'm about to head downstairs and clean the picnic/lounge/filming area for tomorrow and figuring out exactly where the best spot is to film. After that, I'm reworking my table with the new fabric ($# down from $30...I'm awesome) and prepping my routines.

Then...making croutons and zesting lemons and juicing said lemons (and some limes). After that? Probably cleaning up around the apartment and getting my stuff together for tomorrow's meeting with the studio in Venice that want's me to teach magic there.

So yeah...busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment